(1) The ordered deliveries and offers placed by customers through the online shop provider should proceed the following these GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
(2) Through this platform, customers can purchase digital and virtual goods (hereinafter "product") that can be used in games. A contract for the digital and virtual goods thus comes about exclusively between the customer and the provider.
(3) The customer's terms and conditions do not apply, even if we do not separately contradict them in individual cases.
(4) Completed Contracts in the German version of the Provider Website are completed in German and Contracts completed in the English version of the Provider Website in English. Completed Contracts will be completed on the Chinese version of the Provider's Website in Chinese.
1) The customer can view various offers on our website. If he would like to purchase such an offer, prior registration is necessary. Registration is done by entering the email address. The customer will then immediately receive a password from us. After selecting a product, the customer can then log in with their email address and password. The customer then sees the selected product and the price to be paid. Before submitting the order, the customer can view the data at any time (the enlargement function of the Internet browser can be helpful) and change it by entering it accordingly. However, the application can only be submitted and transmitted if the customer has accepted these contractual terms and data protection information by ticking the relevant box and has thus included it in his application. By completing payment processing, the customer makes a binding offer to purchase the selected product. The provider will accept the customer's order within 24 hours after placing the order by confirming the conclusion of the contract to the customer or by delivering the desired product.
(1) The product delivery would be done in a Game player transaction and we provides two variants here. The necessary options are described on the provider’s page.
(2) In the player transaction, the customer may transfer the product to his account using our automated transaction system. The transfer of account data is not necessary. Delivery will take place within 1-3 hours after hiring the first player on the transfer market.
(3) At Comfort Trade we have a direct transfer of the coins to the customer's account. For this option, the customer provides his corresponding account including password and backup codes. The delivery is a maximum of 12 hours after acceptance by us. & Nbsp;
(1) The listed prices on the provider's site page are the final cost and cannot be changed.
(2) The payment is made with debt-discharging effect on Mr Geek, Inhaler Meysam Alihosseini.
(3) Payment is possible through customer options PayPal, instant bank transfer (klarna) and regular bank transfer.
(1) The provider is liable to the customer gem. the legal regulations. The following limitations of liability refer exclusively to the liability of the provider.
(2) Claims for damage resulting from injury, organ, and health or breach of contractual obligations are excluded. Also, liability for intentional or non-breach of duty by the provider, its legal representatives or other representatives includes this exception. The essential provisions of the contract include those that are in line with the objectives of the contract.
(3) If the essential provisions of the provider's contract are breached, he or she shall be liable for damages caused by negligence unless the breach is related to damage to life and health, in case the provider is not responsible.
(4) The exceptions and limitations mentioned also include legal representatives of employees and other related representatives.
(5) If the Store deliberately violates the terms of the contract or guarantees the quality of the goods, these restrictions on the liability of the provider will no longer apply. This will only happen if both the customer and thewe have agreed on the same condition regarding the goods. The product liability provisions will not be affected.
(1) Customers have the right for revocation in online and remote purchases, where providers inform the legal model of product revocation to their customers. The Store's services are available through a sales contract and will not have any effect on the previous contract if the transaction is canceled. The following is provided with a right of Withdrawal form.
(2) The following information about the revocation form by the provider should be in line with the contract provisions:
(1) In this section, the provider must provide the customer with the necessary information about the items and personal data required for the business transaction. Personal Data including name, address, e-mail address, payment data, and ordered goods. Responsible according to Art. 4 Paragraph 7 DS-GVO Mr Geek, Owner Meysam Alihosseini, Bülowstr. 89, 10783 Berlin, Germany, Tel: +4915257248589, e-Mail: email@example.com
(2) The data are collected, stored and, if necessary, passed on to us as far as necessary to provide the contractual services. The collection, storage and dissemination is therefore carried out for the purpose of fulfilling the contract and on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DS-GMO. Failure to provide this information may result in the contract being unable to be closed. They are regularly checked by us. The provider will not disclose this data to third parties, but delete it after fulfillment of the contract and the conclusion of statutory storage periods, as far as you have not consented to an additional storage.
The Provider shall take the necessary technical measures to protect the Customer's data. These will be adapted to the current state of the art.
(4) This is the customer’s right to request the stored information at any time and may, following the terms of the Correction upon Request of Art. 16 DS-GVO, request information deletion based on Art. 17 DS-GVO or, request limit the processing of information upon Request of Art or information transition based on Art. 20 DS-GVO. The recipients or categories of recipients to whom these data are disclosed and the purpose of the storage is concerned in this regard. This personal information is required as long as the contractor needs to advance his goals (which usually depend on the length of the contract) or until the legal storage periods are completed. If personal data is processed for public interest purposes (Article 6, paragraph 1, sentence 1 DS-GVO article), or the protection of legal interests (Article 6, paragraph 1, sentence 1 clear. F DS-GVO), the customer may object to the processing of its data at any time with a future impact. If the Customer objects, the provider shall refrain from further processing of customer's data for the above purposes unless there is sufficient capacity and grounds for data protection that does not disregard customer's interests or rights or the processing of data for Compliance with legal claims is mandatory. Besides, the customer has the right to be promoted using his personal information, and the provider must refrain from any further processing of the customer's data for direct marketing.
(5) PayPal is one of the payment methods of the customer. This service is responsible for customer payment. We provide you with information about the entity responsible for payment services, contact information for data protection officers, and the classification of personal data processed by the payment service:
PayPal (PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg): https://www.paypal.com/de/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full
For payment by Bank Transfer: Klarna Bank AB (publ) Sveavägen 46 111 34 Stockholm Sweden: https://www.klarna.com/sofort/datenschutz/
When paying by Paysafecard: payolution GmbH, Am Euro Platz 2, 1120 Vienna Austria: https://www.paysafe.com/de/paysafegroup/datenschutz/
(7) To collect, Transmit and process the customer's data for other purposes is not allowed in the contract.
(8) Any request for access to the revocation or objection information regarding the processing of data shall be addressed to the contact information referred to in paragraph 1. For more information on this material, you can refer to the full text of the DS-GVO Internet Data and Protection Statement at http://mrgeek.net/pages/privacy. Also, the customer can complain to the responsible supervisory authority about data protection issues.
(1) If this order is submitted through the German version of the website then the agreement to apply the transaction must be governed by the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany to remove the UN Convention on International Contracts for the Sale of Goods. In the case of orders through our English or Chinese language provider's website, our German law applies. Legal laws to limiting the choice of law and application of compelling rules remain unaffected especially in the estate that customer is considered as a consumer.
(2) According to German trade law, if a customer is a business or a legal entity or a special fund falls under public law, then that person is subject to the provisions of paragraph 1 of German Commercial Law (HGB). The courts responsible for Berlin, Germany do have exclusive jurisdiction over disputes about the contractual relationship in question. The provider or client may file a lawsuit before any court of competent jurisdiction.