(1) The ordered products, offers and services by a user / visitor / buyer (hereinafter referred as "customer") through this online store, should proceed the following GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE.
(2) This online store is a worldwide available platform / marketplace (hereinafter referred as “provider”), where users can offer, sell and buy products and services (hereinafter referred as "product"). The provider does not own or sell the product posted on the website. The actual agreement of sale and purchase is between buyers and sellers directly.
(3) The provider does not offer independent any products by himself. The provider mediates the customer order to third parties (hereinafter referred as “supplier”) and therefore will not exists any contract between the provider and customer. The contract is concluded only between customer and the supplier.
(1) Customer can use the website only for his own personal purposes. Customer agrees that he cannot copy, reproduce or download any contents of the website for the purpose of reselling, redistributing, mass mailing, conducting business, or any commercial uses.
(2) In checkout or registration on the Website, MrGeek will send an automatically generated a simple password to the customer's email. Customer agrees to receive a message with a password with a link to reset this password, to protect his account from any unauthorized access on the website.
(3) The customer agrees to receive messages from MrGeek via the entered email in his registered account or via instant messengers or live chat on the website or the communication informations entered by payment methods. Sending messages can also be used for mass mailing.
(5) MrGeek is not connected or associated in any way to any of the game licensors, producers, designers or publishers. MrGeek acts only as a third party, separated from any gaming companies and/or licensors, producers or designers. MrGeek does not claim any intellectual property rights held by gaming companies and / or licensors other than those granted by these companies. Because MrGeek does not transfer any intellectual property rights to buyers, MrGeek makes no representations regarding the portability, use, or ownership of intellectual property by any gaming company. The buyer fully assumes all risks and undertakes to defend against and hold harmless any claims by producer or designers of the gaming companies in relation to this transaction and the use of their intellectual property. MrGeek asks all buyers to avoid violating or infringing upon the intellectual property rights of these third party companies. All brand names, product names, images, contents or logos used on the website are hereby recognized as registered trademarks of their respective owners.
(6) Buyer has the possibility to give comment a review at end of his transaction. MrGeek reserves the right to remove or edit content, which is marked as "spam", like as illegal information, obscene gestures, threatening remarks, defamation, invasion of privacy, and more.
(9) Customer must spend the coins as soon as possible after the transfer has been completed, and do not make any unusual activities, like sell whole team and make much player transactions, directly after coins transfer.
(10) Customer agrees to any possible sanctions from gaming companies, that may happen as a result of using our services or products. The methods MrGeek is using are safest on the world and based on many years of experiences, but some times new rules and unpredictable cases can happen, which cause some sanctions as result.
2) Customer take the full responsibility for all risks of transactions when using the website, and assumes the risks of liabilities or damages. Every Customer agrees that MrGeek is not responsible for any loss, liability, expense, harm, inconvenience, disruption or expense of any kind that may arise from or in connection with any transaction risks.
3) Different products or sevices are offers on the store as slider or list and by clicking on the word “Buy” or "Buy Coins" (in checkout "CONTINUE"), customer is able to purchase a product or service. After clicking on “Buy” or "Buy Coins", customer will be forwarded to the “Checkout” step. For purchasing is needed to login. Customer is able to register new account, just by entering his email and system will register new account (if not already exists) and send him an email with a generated password and "Reset Password" link. After login successfully, customer can choose his payment method and purchase the product by clicking on “CONTINUE” on “Checkout” step. By clicking on “Buy” or "CONTINUE" customer is accepting the the contractual terms and conditions and data protection information automatically. Then the customer will be forwarded to the payment site, and after a successful / not successful payment, he will be proceed back to the “Checkout” step on the website. In case of successful payment, customer makes a binding offer to purchase the selected product or service.
4) The provider mediates the order to a supplier, and the supplier will accept or refuse the customer's order within 24 hours. By accepting the order by the supplier, is the contract for delivery of the selected product or service between customer and supplier realized. From now on the supplier is responsible for delivery of the product and the provider as mediator between the supplier and the customer does not influence the contract.
5) Supplier itself is responsible for ensuring that the customer is sent the contract text (e-mail or paper printout) like confirmation of contract and at latest about completion of the product or service, if this is required by law.
6) MrGeek is providing only a service, which is realized by suppliers, this service contains only transfering in-game products to customer. Customer is not paying for coins or any in-game products, this in-game products will at ALL times remain in game, and never be removed from the game, also ALWAYS remain property and intellectual property of their licensors companies, poducers or designers.
(1) The product delivery will be done only in a “in Game” player transaction and the supplier provides therefore two variants. The full informations about this options are described on the website pages.
(2) Option 1: “Player Auction” / “Player Transaction” / “Auction Trade”: Following the store instructions and placing a defined player for defined prices on the transfer market and purchase of this player by a supplier.
(3) Option 2: ”Comfort Trade” / “Comfortable”: The customer provides the supplier his account information. In this way, the supplier will transfer the coins independently and directly to the customers account.
(1) The supplier is legally responsible for customer rights with the legal regulations. It should be noted that the provider is only an intermediary and the following cases are related only to the liability of the provider.
(2) Claims for damages from customers are excluded. Excluded from this are claims for damages by the customer from injury to life, limb, health or from the breach of essential contractual obligations (cardinal obligations) as well as liability for other damages based on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by the provider, his legal representatives or vicarious agents . Essential contractual obligations are those whose fulfillment is necessary to achieve the goal of the contract.
(3) In the event of a breach of essential contractual obligations, the provider is only liable for the foreseeable damage typical of the contract, if this was caused simply by negligence, unless the customer is entitled to compensation for damage to life, limb or health.
(5) The restrictions of this § 5 do not apply if the provider fraudulently concealed the defect or has assumed a guarantee for the quality of the item. The same applies if the provider and the customer have made an agreement on the nature of the item. The provisions of the Product Liability Act remain unaffected.
(1) When concluding a distance selling transaction, consumers generally have a statutory right of revocation, which the provider informs about in accordance with the legal model below. It is expressly pointed out that our service only relates to the mediation of a purchase contract, a revocation has no effect on a contract that may have already been concluded between the customer and supplier. In paragraph (2) there is a model withdrawal form.
(1) In this section, the provider must provide the customer with the necessary information about the collection of personal data required for the business transaction. Personal Data including name, address, e-mail address, payment data, and ordered products. Responsible according to Art. 4 Paragraph 7 DS-GVO, MrGeek, Company: Information wall Technology, Address: north alghubra, bousher, Muscat, Oman, B.o box: 543, Postal code: 114 , Authorized to represent: Ali Malallah Al Lawati, License number: 1404035
(2) The data is collected, stored and, if necessary, passed on by us, insofar as it is necessary to provide the contractual services. The collection, storage and transfer takes place for the purpose of fulfilling the contract and on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b GDPR. Failure to provide this data can mean that the contract cannot be concluded. Since we broker the conclusion of sales contracts in accordance with the contract, we pass on your e-mail address to the third party who concludes the sales contract with you. In the case of a direct transfer of coins to the customer's account, the entire access data is passed on to the third party. Third is a regular company in China. There is no adequacy decision by the Commission in accordance with Art. 45 Paragraph 3 GDPR, and no guarantee has been given in the sense of Art. 46 GDPR. The transmission takes place on the basis of Art. 49 GDPR. These service providers have been carefully selected by us, commissioned in writing and are bound by our instructions. We check them regularly. The service providers will not pass this data on to third parties, but delete them after the contract has been fulfilled and statutory storage periods have been concluded, unless you have consented to further storage.
(4) Customer has the right to request information from provider at any time about the personal data we have stored (Art. 15 GDPR). This also applies to the recipients or categories of recipients to whom this data is passed on and the purpose of storage. In addition, customer has the right, under the conditions of Art. 16 GDPR, the correction and / or, under the conditions of Art. 17 GDPR, the deletion and / or, under the conditions of Art. 18 GDPR, the restriction of processing to demand. Furthermore, customer can request data transfer at any time under the conditions of Art. 20 GDPR. Personal data is only stored as long as it is necessary to achieve the respective purpose (this usually corresponds to the duration of the contract) or statutory retention periods exist. In the case of processing personal data for the performance of tasks in the public interest (Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. e DS-GVO) or for the pursuit of legitimate interests (Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 lit. -GVO), you can object to the processing of your personal data at any time with effect for the future. In the event of an objection, we must refrain from any further processing of your data for the aforementioned purposes, unless - there are compelling, legitimate reasons for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or - the processing is to be asserted , Exercise or defense of legal claims required. You can object to the use of your data for the purpose of direct mail at any time with future effect; this also applies to profiling insofar as it is related to direct advertising. In the event of an objection, we must refrain from any further processing of your data for the purpose of direct advertising.
(5) Your payment is made, as described in § 4, via the payment service provider PayPal, Klarna, Skrill or PaysafeCard. The payment service provider is responsible for your payment data. Information, in particular about the responsible office of the payment service provider, the contact details of the data protection officer of the payment service provider and the categories of personal data processed by the payment service providers, can be found at the following Internet address:
For almost all payments, the company PayOp is the provider: FinTech Decision pte LTD registered at 68 CIRCULAR ROAD #02-01 SINGAPORE 049422. All information about privacy and data protection: https://payop.com/en/policy
(6) If you would like to contact our customer service via Live Chat, we would like to point out the following: the connection between you and us via Live Chat is not encrypted, so no sensitive data should be disclosed. We will save the chat communication for 6 weeks for quality assurance purposes, unless you object to this prematurely. The legal basis for this is our legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 Paragraph 1 lit. f GDPR, to answer your request and, if your request is aimed at the conclusion of a contract, Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR. We have no precise knowledge of how the data is also collected, processed or used by Live Chat company Tidio. You can find more information on data protection at Tidio site here: https://www.tidio.com/privacy-policy/
(8) Any request for access to the revocation or objection information regarding the processing of data shall be addressed to the contact information referred to in paragraph 1. For more information on this material, you can refer to the full text of the DS-GVO Internet Data and Protection Statement at https://mrgeek.net/pages/privacy . Also, the customer can complain to the responsible supervisory authority about data protection issues.
(1) The mediation contract between provider and the customer is subject to the law of Oman. The legal regulations for the restriction of the choice of law and for the applicability of mandatory regulations, especially of the state in which the customer as a consumer has his habitual residence, remain unaffected.