1. General Terms and Conditions of Use
(1) The ordered products, offers and services by a user / visitor / buyer (hereinafter referred as "customer") through this online store, should proceed the following GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE.
(2) This website is owned and/or operated by MrGeek and its affiliates (collectively, the Company) and offers its services to you subject to the following terms. By visiting or shopping on www.MrGeek.net you expressly accept the following terms and conditions. The Company reserves the right to change the terms and notices under which its websites and services are offered, including but not limited to the fees associated with the use of the Company's websites and services. Buildreka Ltd. (hereinafter referred to interchangeably as “provider” or “MrGeek”) offers these “Terms and Conditions” to any active member, customer or visitor to our website and the services we offer.
(3) The language of this contract is English.
(4) The terms and conditions of customers will not be considered even if the provider does not contradicts them.
2. Use of MrGeek
(1) Customer can use the website only for his own personal purposes. Customer agrees that he cannot copy, reproduce or download any contents of the website for the purpose of reselling, redistributing, mass mailing, conducting business, or any commercial uses.
(2) The customer agrees to receive messages from MrGeek via the entered email in his registered account or via instant messengers or live chat on the website or the communication informations entered by payment methods. Sending messages can also be used for mass mailing.
(3) Regarding all virtual goods and services that MrGeek offers, MrGeek only offers a service for buyers. No physical goods are sold to buyers. MrGeek is not connected or associated in any way to any of the game licensors, producers, designers or publishers. MrGeek acts only as a third party, separated from any gaming companies and/or licensors, producers or designers. MrGeek does not claim any intellectual property rights held by gaming companies and / or licensors other than those granted by these companies. Because MrGeek does not transfer any intellectual property rights to buyers, MrGeek makes no representations regarding the portability, use, or ownership of intellectual property by any gaming company. The buyer fully assumes all risks and undertakes to defend against and hold harmless any claims by producer or designers of the gaming companies in relation to this transaction and the use of their intellectual property. MrGeek asks all buyers to avoid violating or infringing upon the intellectual property rights of these third party companies. All brand names, product names, images, contents or logos used on the website are hereby recognized as registered trademarks of their respective owners.
(4) Buyer has the possibility to give comment a review at end of his transaction. MrGeek reserves the right to remove or edit content, which is marked as "spam", like as illegal information, obscene gestures, threatening remarks, defamation, invasion of privacy, and more.
(5) Customer must Provide correct information in the order and transfer steps. Otherwise, the product or service will not be delivered to him.
2. PURCHASE PROCEDURE
(1) Customer is responsibile for any terms and conditions of transactions on the website, like terms of payment, insurances, fees, taxes, ownerships, licenses, permits, handlings.
(2) Customer take the full responsibility for all risks of transactions when using the website, and assumes the risks of liabilities or damages. Every Customer agrees that MrGeek is not responsible for any loss, liability, expense, harm, inconvenience, disruption or expense of any kind that may arise from or in connection with any transaction risks.
(3) Different products or sevices are offers on the store as slider or list and by clicking on the word “Buy” or "Buy Coins" (in checkout "Secure Payment"), customer is able to purchase a product or service. After clicking on “Buy” or "Buy Coins", customer will be forwarded to the “Checkout” step. For purchasing is needed to login. Customer is able to register new account, just by entering his email and system will register new account (if not already exists) and send him an email with a generated password and "Reset Password" link. After login successfully, customer can choose his payment method and purchase the product by clicking on “Secure Payment” on “Checkout” step. By clicking on “Buy” or "Secure Payment" customer is accepting the the contractual terms and conditions and data protection information automatically. Then the customer will be forwarded to the payment site, and after a successful / not successful payment, he will be proceed back to the “Checkout” step on the website. In case of successful payment, customer makes a binding offer to purchase the selected product or service.
(4) The contract text from the purchase agreement is stored under data protection.
3. Prices and Payment Method
(1) The listed prices on the provider's website are the final prices.
(2) The payment methods are described on the website in “Checkout” step as payment options.
(3) Cashbacks: always 5% from every purchase will be added in same currency in your account. you can use only one time all of summed cashback from last purchases. you are not allowed to use any cashback more than one time and in different purchases.
5. Right of Revocation
(1) When concluding a distance selling transaction, consumers generally have a statutory right of revocation, which the provider informs about in accordance with the legal model below.
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons.
The revocation period is fourteen days from the date of conclusion of the contract.
To exercise your right of Revocation, you must notify us MrGeek, Company: Buildreka Ltd., 336 Pinner Road, Harrow HA1 4LB, UK, Company number 10348538, VAT Registration Number GB253707406, Email: [email protected], by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter, fax or e-mail sent by post) of your decision to revoke this Agreement. You can use the attached model Revocation form, which is not mandatory.
In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the expiry of the revocation period.Consequences of Revocation
If you revoke this Agreement, we shall reimburse you immediately and no later than fourteen days from the date on which we received notice of your revocation of this Agreement for all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (other than additional charges arising from your choice of a method of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us). For this refund we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless explicitly agreed otherwise with you; in no event will you be charged for this refund.
(2) The following information about the revocation form by the provider should be in line with the contract provisions:
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
MrGeek, Buildreka Ltd., 336 Pinner Road, Harrow HA1 4LB, uk, Company number 10348538, VAT Registration Number GB253707406, Email: [email protected]
I/we (*) hereby cancel the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/the provision of the following services (*)
Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
Signature of consumer(s) (only for paper communication)
6. Data Protection
(1) In this section, the provider must provide the customer with the necessary information about the collection of personal data required for the business transaction. Personal Data including name, address, e-mail address, payment data, and ordered products. Responsible according to Art. 4 Paragraph 7 DS-GVO, MrGeek, Buildreka Ltd., 336 Pinner Road, Harrow HA1 4LB, uk, Company number 10348538, VAT Registration Number GB253707406, Email: [email protected]
(2) The data is collected, stored and, if necessary, passed on by us, insofar as it is necessary to provide the contractual services. The collection, storage and transfer takes place for the purpose of fulfilling the contract and on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b GDPR. Failure to provide this data can mean that the contract cannot be concluded. Since we broker the conclusion of sales contracts in accordance with the contract, we pass on your e-mail address to the third party who concludes the sales contract with you. In the case of a direct transfer of coins to the customer's account, the entire access data is passed on to the third party. Third is a regular company in China. There is no adequacy decision by the Commission in accordance with Art. 45 Paragraph 3 GDPR, and no guarantee has been given in the sense of Art. 46 GDPR. The transmission takes place on the basis of Art. 49 GDPR. These service providers have been carefully selected by us, commissioned in writing and are bound by our instructions. We check them regularly. The service providers will not pass this data on to third parties, but delete them after the contract has been fulfilled and statutory storage periods have been concluded, unless you have consented to further storage.
(3) The Provider shall take the necessary technical measures to protect the Customer's data. These will be adapted to the current state of the art.
(4) Customer has the right to request information from provider at any time about the personal data we have stored (Art. 15 GDPR). This also applies to the recipients or categories of recipients to whom this data is passed on and the purpose of storage. In addition, customer has the right, under the conditions of Art. 16 GDPR, the correction and / or, under the conditions of Art. 17 GDPR, the deletion and / or, under the conditions of Art. 18 GDPR, the restriction of processing to demand. Furthermore, customer can request data transfer at any time under the conditions of Art. 20 GDPR. Personal data is only stored as long as it is necessary to achieve the respective purpose (this usually corresponds to the duration of the contract) or statutory retention periods exist. In the case of processing personal data for the performance of tasks in the public interest (Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. e DS-GVO) or for the pursuit of legitimate interests (Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 lit. -GVO), you can object to the processing of your personal data at any time with effect for the future. In the event of an objection, we must refrain from any further processing of your data for the aforementioned purposes, unless - there are compelling, legitimate reasons for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or - the processing is to be asserted , Exercise or defense of legal claims required. You can object to the use of your data for the purpose of direct mail at any time with future effect; this also applies to profiling insofar as it is related to direct advertising. In the event of an objection, we must refrain from any further processing of your data for the purpose of direct advertising.
(5) Your payment is made, as described in § 4, via the payment service provider PayPal, Klarna, Skrill or PaysafeCard. The payment service provider is responsible for your payment data. Information, in particular about the responsible office of the payment service provider, the contact details of the data protection officer of the payment service provider and the categories of personal data processed by the payment service providers, can be found at the following Internet address:
For almost all payments, the company PayOp is the provider: FinTech Decision pte LTD registered at 68 CIRCULAR ROAD #02-01 SINGAPORE 049422. All information about privacy and data protection: https://payop.com/en/policy
For payment by Bank Transfer: Klarna Bank AB (publ) Sveavägen 46 111 34 Stockholm Sweden: https://www.klarna.com/uk/privacy-notice/
When paying by Paysafecard: payolution GmbH, Am Euro Platz 2, 1120 Vienna Austria: https://www.paysafe.com/uk/paysafegroup/privacy-policy/
When paying by Skrill: Paysafe Payment Solutions Limited, office at 25 Canada Square, London E14 5LQ. : https://www.skrill.com/en/footer/privacypolicy/
(6) If you would like to contact our customer service via Live Chat, we would like to point out the following: the connection between you and us via Live Chat is not encrypted, so no sensitive data should be disclosed. We will save the chat communication for 6 weeks for quality assurance purposes, unless you object to this prematurely. The legal basis for this is our legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 Paragraph 1 lit. f GDPR, to answer your request and, if your request is aimed at the conclusion of a contract, Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR. We have no precise knowledge of how the data is also collected, processed or used by Live Chat company Tidio. You can find more information on data protection at Tidio site here: https://www.tidio.com/privacy-policy/
(7) To collect, Transmit and process the customer's data for other purposes is not allowed in the contract.
(8) Any request for access to the revocation or objection information regarding the processing of data shall be addressed to the contact information referred to in paragraph 1. For more information on this material, you can refer to the full text of the DS-GVO Internet Data and Protection Statement at https://mrgeek.net/pages/privacy . Also, the customer can complain to the responsible supervisory authority about data protection issues.
7. APPLICABLE LAW AND PLACE OF JURISDICTION
(1) The mediation contract between provider and the customer is subject to the law of UK. The legal regulations for the restriction of the choice of law and for the applicability of mandatory regulations, especially of the state in which the customer as a consumer has his habitual residence, remain unaffected.