(1) The ordered deliveries and offers placed by customers through the online shop provider should proceed the following these GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
(2) Customers for buying digital and virtual products (necessary game products) need a worldwide available brokerage platform provided by the supplier. The sellers as a third party provide the products for the customer who are considered to be mediators. All the services are free of charge and the supplier order for the seller.
(3) The terms and conditions of customers will not be considered even if the seller does not object to them.
(4) Completed Contracts in the German version of the Provider Website are completed in German and Contracts completed in the English version of the Provider Website in English. Completed Contracts will be completed on the Chinese version of the Provider's Website in Chinese.
1) Customers can view the options they need to buy on the seller's website and just enter their email address if the customer is willing to buy any of these products. The customer will receive a password from the seller after entering his email. After he can log in with his email and choose the products that he wants. Here he can re-view the selected products and their prices again. The orders can be viewed and changed at any time by the customers. In case that the customer accepts the contractual conditions and data protection information by ticking the box, then the application can be submitted and transmitted. After the payment process, the customer offer to purchase would be recorded and then sold as a third party will be placed by the supplier to accept the customer's order within24 hours. From now on the supplier are a mediator between the seller and the customer does not influence the contract. It is the seller who is obliged to provide the customer with a durable data carrier (e-mail or paper printout) (confirmation of contract) regarding the contract text - after the product has been delivered - to the extent required by law.
2) The contract text is stored under the data monitor.
(1) The product delivery would be done in a Game player transaction and the supplier provides two variants here. The necessary options are described on the provider’s page.
(2) The exchange takes place about 1 to 3 hours after the first player is traded in the transfer market. In the exchange process, the customer can transfer the desired product to his account through the seller’s automatic transaction system.
(3) In the comfort trade, the customer must provide the seller with his account information, including password and back up code. In this way, it is possible to transfer coins directly from the seller to the customer's account, and either party can ship the product within 2 hours of acceptance.
(1) The listed prices on the provider's site page are the final cost and cannot be changed.
(2) This payment must be made with Digital Gaming Network Limited, which receives a commission from the provider and transfers the rest of the purchase price to a third party.
(3) Payment is possible through customer options PayPal, instant bank transfer (klarna) and regular bank transfer.
(1) The person legally responsible for customer rights is a third party designated by the provider. It should be noted that from now on the provider is only an intermediary and only responsible to the customer in the following cases.
(2) Claims for damage resulting from injury, organ, and health or breach of contractual obligations are excluded. Also, liability for intentional or non-breach of duty by the provider, its legal representatives or other representatives includes this exception. The essential provisions of the contract include those that are in line with the objectives of the contract.
(3) If the essential provisions of the provider's contract are breached, he or she shall be liable for damages caused by negligence unless the breach is related to damage to life and health, in case the provider is not responsible.
(4) The exceptions and limitations mentioned also include legal representatives of employees and other related representatives.
(5) If the supplier deliberately violates the terms of the contract or guarantees the quality of the goods, these restrictions on the liability of the provider will no longer apply. This will only happen if both the customer and the seller have agreed on the same condition regarding the goods. The product liability provisions will not be affected.
(1) Customers have the right for revocation in online and remote purchases, where providers inform the legal model of product revocation to their customers. The seller's services are available through a sales contract and will not have any effect on the previous contract if the transaction is canceled. The following is provided with a right of Withdrawal form.
(2) The following information about the revocation form by the provider should be in line with the contract provisions:
(1) In this section, the provider must provide the customer with the necessary information about the items and personal data required for the business transaction. Personal Data including name, address, e-mail address, payment data, and ordered goods. Responsible according to Art. 4 Paragraph 7 DS-GVO Threendy, Bülowstr .89, 10783 Berlin, Germany, Tel: +447723586609, email@example.com
(2) The contract services, customer information, and personal data shall be stored and transmitted by the collector. Collecting customer information is for fulfilling the purposes of the contract based on Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b DS-GVO . The contract will not be concluded unless this data is collected. The bidder acts as a bridge linking the contract and transmits the customer's email address to a third party to conclude the customer's purchase contract. If the transfer of coins to the customer is done directly, then all access data will be available to a third party (usually a company in China). There is no adequate decision by the commission under Art. 45 (3) The DS Block Exemption Regulations, and no guarantees are given in Art. 46 DS Block Exemption Regulation. The transfer is based on Art. 49 DS-GVO. The third-party will be chosen meticulously and following the Provider's instructions, and will also be continuously checked by the Provider. Customer's personal information is only available to the service provider and no one else will have access to it after the contract expires and the legal storage period will be deleted unless the customer agrees to further storage.
The Provider shall take the necessary technical measures to protect the Customer's data. These will be adapted to the current state of the art.
(4) This is the customer’s right to request the stored information at any time and may, following the terms of the Correction upon Request of Art. 16 DS-GVO, request information deletion based on Art. 17 DS-GVO or, request limit the processing of information upon Request of Art or information transition based on Art. 20 DS-GVO. The recipients or categories of recipients to whom these data are disclosed and the purpose of the storage is concerned in this regard. This personal information is required as long as the contractor needs to advance his goals (which usually depend on the length of the contract) or until the legal storage periods are completed. If personal data is processed for public interest purposes (Article 6, paragraph 1, sentence 1 DS-GVO article), or the protection of legal interests (Article 6, paragraph 1, sentence 1 clear. F DS-GVO), the customer may object to the processing of its data at any time with a future impact. If the Customer objects, the provider shall refrain from further processing of customer's data for the above purposes unless there is sufficient capacity and grounds for data protection that does not disregard customer's interests or rights or the processing of data for Compliance with legal claims is mandatory. Besides, the customer has the right to be promoted using his personal information, and the provider must refrain from any further processing of the customer's data for direct marketing.
(5) PayPal is one of the payment methods of the customer. This service is responsible for customer payment. We provide you with information about the entity responsible for payment services, contact information for data protection officers, and the classification of personal data processed by the payment service:
PayPal (PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg): https://www.paypal.com/de/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full
For payment by Bank Transfer: Klarna Bank AB (publ) Sveavägen 46 111 34 Stockholm Sweden: https://www.klarna.com/sofort/datenschutz/
When paying by Paysafecard: payolution GmbH, Am Euro Platz 2, 1120 Vienna Austria: https://www.paysafe.com/de/paysafegroup/datenschutz/
(7) To collect, Transmit and process the customer's data for other purposes is not allowed in the contract.
(8) Any request for access to the revocation or objection information regarding the processing of data shall be addressed to the contact information referred to in paragraph 1. For more information on this material, you can refer to the full text of the DS-GVO Internet Data and Protection Statement at http://mrgeek.net/pages/privacy. Also, the customer can complain to the responsible supervisory authority about data protection issues.
(1) If this order is submitted through the German version of the website then the agreement to apply the transaction must be governed by the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany to remove the UN Convention on International Contracts for the Sale of Goods. In the case of orders through our English or Chinese language provider's website, our Hong Kong law applies. Legal laws to limiting the choice of law and application of compelling rules remain unaffected especially in the estate that customer is considered as a consumer.
(2) According to German trade law, if a customer is a business or a legal entity or a special fund falls under public law, then that person is subject to the provisions of paragraph 1 of German Commercial Law (HGB). The courts responsible for Central, Hong Kong do have exclusive jurisdiction over disputes about the contractual relationship in question. The provider or client may file a lawsuit before any court of competent jurisdiction.