(1) The ordered products and offers placed by customers through this online store should proceed the following GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE. This online store is a worldwide available platform for buying digital products (hereinafter referred as “product”), made available from a provider (hereinafter referred as “provider”)
(2) The provider does not offer independent any products by himself. The provider mediates the customer order to third parties (hereinafter referred as “supplier”) and therefore will not exists any contract between the provider and customer. The contract is concluded only between customer and the supplier. This services of provider are free for the customer, and only a commission will be received from the supplier.
(3) The language of this contract is English.
(4) The terms and conditions of customers will not be considered even if the provider does not contradicts them.
1) Different products are offers on the store as slider or list and by clicking on the word “Buy” customer is able to purchase a product. After clicking on “Buy” he will be forwarded to the “Checkout” Page. For purchasing is needed to login, register new account or just use the guest checkout. After login successfully, customer can choose his payment methods and purchase the product by clicking on “Buy” on “Checkout” page. By clicking on “Buy” customer is accepting the the contractual conditions and data protection information automatically. Then the customer will be forwarded to the payment site of the choose payment method, and after a successful / not successful payment, he will be proceed back to the “Confirmation” page on the store. In case of successful payment, customer makes a binding offer to purchase the selected product. The provider mediates the order to a supplier, and the supplier will accept the customer's order within 24 hours. By accepting the order by the supplier, is the contract for delivery of the selected product between customer and supplier happen. From now on the supplier is responsible for delivery of the product and the provider as mediator between the supplier and the customer does not influence the contract.
2) The contract text is stored under the data monitor, and is sent to customer by the store automatically in case of successful or not successful payment confirmation and completed order delivery by the supplier (the supplier must confirm completed delivery of product independent by clicking the “Complete” button in his supplier account.
(1) The product delivery would be done in a “in Game” player transaction and the supplier provides therefore two variants. The full informations about this options are described on the store pages.
(2) Option 1: “Player Auction” / “Player Transaction” / “Auction Trade”: Following the store instructions and placing a defined player for defined prices on the transfer market and purchase of this player by a supplier.
(3) Option 2: ”Comfort Trade” / “Comfortable”: The customer provides the supplier his account information. In this way, the supplier will transfer the coins independently and directly to the customers account.
(1) The listed prices on the provider's store page are the final prices.
(2) This payments are paid to the provider directly. The provider takes a commission and transfers the rest of the payment to a supplier.
(3) The payment methods are described on the store footer and in “Checkout” page as payment options.
(1) The supplier is legally responsible for customer rights with the legal regulations. It should be noted that the provider is only an intermediary and the following cases are related only to the liability of the provider.
(2) Claims for damages from customers are excluded. Excluded from this are claims for damages by the customer from injury to life, limb, health or from the breach of essential contractual obligations (cardinal obligations) as well as liability for other damages based on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by the provider, his legal representatives or vicarious agents . Essential contractual obligations are those whose fulfillment is necessary to achieve the goal of the contract.
(3) In the event of a breach of essential contractual obligations, the provider is only liable for the foreseeable damage typical of the contract, if this was caused simply by negligence, unless the customer is entitled to compensation for damage to life, limb or health.
(4) The above exclusions and limitations of liability apply to the same extent in favor of our organs, legal representatives, employees and other vicarious agents.
(5) The restrictions of this § 5 do not apply if the provider fraudulently concealed the defect or has assumed a guarantee for the quality of the item. The same applies if the provider and the customer have made an agreement on the nature of the item. The provisions of the Product Liability Act remain unaffected.
(1) When concluding a distance selling transaction, consumers generally have a statutory right of withdrawal, which the provider informs about in accordance with the legal model below. It is expressly pointed out that our service only relates to the mediation of a purchase contract, a revocation has no effect on a contract that may have already been concluded between the customer and a third party. In paragraph (2) there is a model withdrawal form.
(2) The following information about the revocation form by the provider should be in line with the contract provisions:
(1) In this section, the provider must provide the customer with the necessary information about the collection of personal data required for the business transaction. Personal Data including name, address, e-mail address, payment data, and ordered products. Responsible according to Art. 4 Paragraph 7 DS-GVO MrGeek, Unit 607, 6/F, Yen Sheng Centre, 64 Hoi Yuen Road, Kwun Tong, Hong Kong ZIP 999077, Tel: +4915257248589, e-mail: email@example.com
(2) The data is collected, stored and, if necessary, passed on by us, insofar as it is necessary to provide the contractual services. The collection, storage and transfer takes place for the purpose of fulfilling the contract and on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b GDPR. Failure to provide this data can mean that the contract cannot be concluded. Since we broker the conclusion of sales contracts in accordance with the contract, we pass on your e-mail address to the third party who concludes the sales contract with you. In the case of a direct transfer of coins to the customer's account, the entire access data is passed on to the third party. Third is a regular company in China. There is no adequacy decision by the Commission in accordance with Art. 45 Paragraph 3 GDPR, and no guarantee has been given in the sense of Art. 46 GDPR. The transmission takes place on the basis of Art. 49 GDPR. These service providers have been carefully selected by us, commissioned in writing and are bound by our instructions. We check them regularly. The service providers will not pass this data on to third parties, but delete them after the contract has been fulfilled and statutory storage periods have been concluded, unless you have consented to further storage.
(3) The Provider shall take the necessary technical measures to protect the Customer's data. These will be adapted to the current state of the art.
(4) You have the right to request information from us at any time about the personal data we have stored about you (Art. 15 GDPR). This also applies to the recipients or categories of recipients to whom this data is passed on and the purpose of storage. In addition, you have the right, under the conditions of Art. 16 GDPR, the correction and / or, under the conditions of Art. 17 GDPR, the deletion and / or, under the conditions of Art. 18 GDPR, the restriction of processing to demand. Furthermore, you can request data transfer at any time under the conditions of Art. 20 GDPR. Personal data is only stored as long as it is necessary to achieve the respective purpose (this usually corresponds to the duration of the contract) or statutory retention periods exist. In the case of processing personal data for the performance of tasks in the public interest (Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. e DS-GVO) or for the pursuit of legitimate interests (Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 lit. -GVO), you can object to the processing of your personal data at any time with effect for the future. In the event of an objection, we must refrain from any further processing of your data for the aforementioned purposes, unless - there are compelling, legitimate reasons for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or - the processing is to be asserted , Exercise or defense of legal claims required. You can object to the use of your data for the purpose of direct mail at any time with future effect; this also applies to profiling insofar as it is related to direct advertising. In the event of an objection, we must refrain from any further processing of your data for the purpose of direct advertising.
(5) Your payment is made, as described in § 4, via the payment service provider PayPal, Klarna, Skrill or PaysafeCard. The payment service provider is responsible for your payment data. Information, in particular about the responsible office of the payment service provider, the contact details of the data protection officer of the payment service provider and the categories of personal data processed by the payment service providers, can be found at the following Internet address:
PayPal: PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg: https://www.paypal.com/de/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full
For payment by Bank Transfer: Klarna Bank AB (publ) Sveavägen 46 111 34 Stockholm Sweden: https://www.klarna.com/uk/privacy-notice/
When paying by Paysafecard: payolution GmbH, Am Euro Platz 2, 1120 Vienna Austria: https://www.paysafe.com/uk/paysafegroup/privacy-policy/
When paying by Skrill: Paysafe Payment Solutions Limited, office at 25 Canada Square, London E14 5LQ. : https://www.skrill.com/en/footer/privacypolicy/
(7) To collect, Transmit and process the customer's data for other purposes is not allowed in the contract.
(8) Any request for access to the revocation or objection information regarding the processing of data shall be addressed to the contact information referred to in paragraph 1. For more information on this material, you can refer to the full text of the DS-GVO Internet Data and Protection Statement at https://mrgeek.net/pages/privacy . Also, the customer can complain to the responsible supervisory authority about data protection issues.
(1) The mediation contract between provider and the customer is subject to the law of the Hong Kong. The legal regulations for the restriction of the choice of law and for the applicability of mandatory regulations, especially of the state in which the customer as a consumer has his habitual residence, remain unaffected.