(1) In the following statement we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail address, user behavior.
(2) Responsible according to Art. 4 para. 7 EU Data Protection Basic Regulation (DS-GVO) is MrGeek, Unit 607, 6/F, Yen Sheng Centre, 64 Hoi Yuen Road, Kwun Tong, Hong Kong ZIP 999077, Tel: +4915257248589, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide us with (your e-mail address, possibly your name and telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data arising in this collection after the storage is no longer necessary, or restrict the processing if there are legal storage obligations. The legal basis for this is our legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DS-GVO to answer your enquiry and, if your enquiry is aimed at the conclusion of a contract, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DS-GVO.
(4) If we wish to use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you below in detail about the respective processes. We also specify the fixed criteria for the storage period.
(1) You have the following rights against us with regard to your personal data:
– Right of access (Art. 15 DS-GVO),
– Right to rectification (Art. 16 DS-GVO) or deletion (Art. 17 DS-GVO),
– Right to limitation of processing (Art. 18 DS-GVO),
– Right to revoke consent granted (Art. 7 para. 3 DS-GVO),
– Right to object to the processing (see paragraph 3),
– Right to information (Art. 19 DS-GVO),
– Right to data transferability (Art. 20 DS-GVO).
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us (Art. 77 DS-GVO).
(3) If personal data is processed for the performance of tasks in the public interest (Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. e DS-GVO) or to safeguard legitimate interests (Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DS-GVO), you may object to the processing of your personal data at any time with effect for the future. In the event of objection, we shall refrain from any further processing of your data for the aforementioned purposes unless,
– there are compelling grounds for processing worthy of protection which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or
– the processing is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims.
You can object to the use of your data for the purpose of direct advertising at any time with effect for the future; this also applies to profiling in so far as it is connected with direct advertising. In the event of objection, we shall refrain from any further processing of your data for the purpose of direct marketing.
(4) In order to exercise your rights (with the exception of the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority), please contact the office named in § 1 Paragraph 2.
(1) If you only use the website for information purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
– IP address
– Date and time of the request
– Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Contents of the request (concrete page)
– Access status/HTTP status code
– amount of data transferred in each case
– Website from which the request originates
– Operating system and its interface
– Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the location that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot execute programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1. sentence 1 lit. f DS-GVO).
You can manage the cookie settings in your browser and, among other things, refuse the acceptance of cookies in general or for our website as well as delete any cookies that have already been set. You can find more information about this in the help menu of your browser.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
– Transient Cookies (see b)
– Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. This includes session cookies in particular. They store a so-called session ID, which can be used to assign various requests from your browser to the shared session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and e.g. refuse the acceptance of third party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that you may not be able to use all the functions of this website if you do so.
f) The Flash cookies used are not recorded by your browser, but by your Flash plug-in. We also use HTML5 storage objects that are stored on your device. These objects store the required data regardless of the browser you are using and do not have an automatic expiration date. If you do not want the Flash cookies to be processed, you must install an appropriate add-on, e.g. the Adobe Flash Cookie Killer for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by using private mode in your browser. We also recommend that you regularly delete your cookies and browser history manually.
(1) If you would like to be referred to a seller on our platform, you must first register with your e-mail address. We use the so-called double opt-in procedure for registration, i.e. your registration is not completed until you have confirmed your registration by clicking on the link contained in the confirmation e-mail sent to you for this purpose. If your confirmation is not received within 24 hours, your registration will be automatically deleted from our database.
(2) If you use our portal, we store the data necessary for the fulfilment of the transaction, including details of payment method, until you finally delete your access. You can do this by simply sending a message to the contact details specified in § 1 Para. 2. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
On this basis, your payment data will also be transmitted to the corresponding payment service provider. The payment service provider is responsible for your payment data. Information on the particular responsible body of the payment service providers, the contact details of the data protection officers and the categories of personal data processed by the payment service providers can be found at the following Internet address:
PayPal: PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg: https://www.paypal.com/de/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full
For payment by Bank Transfer: Klarna Bank AB (publ) Sveavägen 46 111 34 Stockholm Sweden: https://www.klarna.com/uk/privacy-notice/
When paying by Paysafecard: payolution GmbH, Am Euro Platz 2, 1120 Vienna Austria: https://www.paysafe.com/uk/paysafegroup/privacy-policy/
When paying by Skrill: Paysafe Payment Solutions Limited, office at 25 Canada Square, London E14 5LQ. : https://www.skrill.com/en/footer/privacypolicy/
(3) You will find further information on this mediation process and the associated data transfer in our General Terms and Conditions, specifically in paragraphs 4 and 7.
(4) To prevent unauthorized access by third parties to your personal data, in particular financial data, the order process is encrypted using TLS technology. .
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website will generally be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. However, if IP anonymization is enabled on this website, Google will previously truncate your IP address within member states of the European Union or other signatory states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases is the full IP address transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics is not combined with other data from Google.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". This means that IP addresses are further processed in a shortened form, thus excluding the possibility of personal references. If the data collected about you is related to a person, this is excluded immediately and the personal data is deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze the use of our website and to improve it regularly. The statistics obtained will enable us to improve our services and make them more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
(6) Third Party Information: Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway,,
If you would like to contact our customer service via WhatsApp, please note that the connection between you and us via WhatsApp is not encrypted and sensitive information should not be shared. We will store the chat communication and your phone number for 2 weeks for quality assurance unless you object earlier. The legal basis for this is our legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DS-GVO to answer your enquiry and, if your enquiry is aimed at the conclusion of a contract, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DS-GVO. We have no precise knowledge of how WhatsApp collects, processes, or uses the information. For more information about WhatsApp's privacy practices, click here:
Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika
WhatsApp has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework
(1) We have included YouTube videos on our website, which are stored at http://www.YouTube.com and can be played directly from our website. These are all included in the "extended data protection mode", i.e. that no data about you as a user will be transmitted to YouTube if you do not play the videos. Only when you play the videos will the data referred to in paragraph 2 be transmitted. We have no influence on this data transmission. This enables us to show you relevant videos directly on our website and thus make our website more convenient to use. This constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
(2) By visiting the website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed from the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This occurs regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account that you are logged in to, or whether no user account exists. When you're logged in to Google, your information will be directly associated with your account. If you do not want your profile to be associated with YouTube, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as user profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or the design of its website to meet your needs. Such evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) in order to provide demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, and you must contact YouTube to exercise this right.
Unless we explicitly state otherwise, we will store personal data for as long as legal retention periods exist. After expiry of the statutory retention period, we will delete the data if we no longer need the data for the fulfilment of contractual obligations towards you or if we do not have any justified interest for further storage.